Age of Wonders II The Wizards Throne
Age of Wonders II is the wildly anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy phenomenon. Delivering an invigorating mix of Empire Building, Role-playing, and Warfare, Age of Wonders II brings s turn-based strategy to new heights.
Original Release Date: June 2002
- Explore a world full of mythical creatures and mysterious lands. Build an impressive force as an all-powerful Wizard through dangerous perils and exhilarating challenges.
- Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard's Tower, a transmitter of power used to channel your ground-shaking spells.
- Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 20 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense.
- Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
- Conquer your enemies with over 130 unique units such as steam cannons, airships and mammoth riders.
- Specialize in 7 spheres of magic including Air, Fire, Life and Death.
- Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champion heroes who possess the unique ability to wield over 100 mighty artifacts.
- Research and cast powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells.
- Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
- OS: Windows 95 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium 300+ CPU
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible graphic card
- Hard Drive: 500MB hard disk