JobsAge of Wonders® and Overlord® series, our games involve taking over the world one way or another, hence our name. But we’re nice folks with a fun workplace, cooperating closely with our fans and parent company to create the immersive game experiences. Triumph is located in Delft, the Netherlands. We have been a part of Swedish publisher Paradox Interactive since 2017.
The Games: Our games feature deep mechanics, multiplayer features and combine elements from multiple genres. We want our games to tell personal stories that people share. Our in-house engine and tools empower both developers and fans in their creative efforts.
The Team: Working at Triumph Studios means becoming part of a friendly, proven team of professionals from multiple backgrounds. We offer the best of both worlds: a relatively small but growing studio (~30 people) where there is room for flexibility and autonomy, combined with support from the large 400+ person Paradox Interactive group.
The Location: Triumph Studios is located in the bustling university town of Delft, The Netherlands. Our office is located near the train station at the edge of the beautiful historic center filled with restaurants, bars and shops. Cities like Rotterdam, The Hague and Amsterdam are all in commuting distance.
PositionsTriumph Studios is currently not looking to fill any positions!
Internship PositionsTriumph Studios offers a select number of students that aspire to become game developers a chance to join the team and gain industry experience first-hand.
- Provide an extensive portfolio, impress us with your work!
- You are a hardcore gamer. People who have worked on game mods or hobby projects have an advantage.
- Internships have a minimum duration of 5 months (you will receive an internship payment)
- Interns must be residents of the EU and be registered as students at a college or university.
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship: We're looking for a gameplay programmer intern to join our coding team to assist with a number of possible gameplay projects. If you have solid knowledge of (object oriented) programming in C++, please contact us.
- 3D Art Internship: We're looking for 3D character or environment art interns to assist with the development of fantasy themed assets for use in a modern 3D engine. If you have affinity with fantasy/scifi art, have strong modeling skills and know your way around Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, please contact us.
Want to Join the Triumph? Here's How to Apply: