JobsAge of Wonders® and Overlord® series, our games involve taking over the world one way or another, hence our name. But we’re nice folks with a fun workplace, cooperating closely with our fans and parent company to create the immersive game experiences. Triumph is located in Delft, the Netherlands. We have been a part of Swedish publisher Paradox Interactive since 2017.
The Games: Our games feature deep mechanics, multiplayer features and combine elements from multiple genres. We want our games to tell personal stories that people share. Our in-house engine and tools empower both developers and fans in their creative efforts.
The Team: Working at Triumph Studios means becoming part of a friendly, proven team of professionals from multiple backgrounds. We offer the best of both worlds: a relatively small but growing studio (~30 people) where there is room for flexibility and autonomy, combined with support from the large 400+ person Paradox Interactive group.
The Location: Triumph Studios is located in the bustling university town of Delft, The Netherlands. Our office is located near the train station at the edge of the beautiful historic center filled with restaurants, bars and shops. Cities like Rotterdam, The Hague and Amsterdam are all in commuting distance.
Want to Join the Triumph? Here's How to Apply:
- Connect with us at career.paradoxplaza.com and apply to one of the listed jobs.
- All Positions are in Delft, the Netherlands.
Studio Operations ManagerWould you like to help take Triumph’s organization and people to the next level? Would you like working in a creative environment in a variety of areas supporting the organization? After the acquisition by Paradox Interactive, we are looking for an experienced Studio Operations Manager who will facilitate growth at the Dutch office while maintaining a friendly and open culture.
As the Studio Operations Manager, you will work directly with the directors of the studio and other stakeholders across the wider Paradox group to provide essential support functions to the team.
- Create a pleasant and efficient working environment for all staff at the studio
- Provide a growing team with the resources required in order to achieve their goals
- Continue to develop a trusting, inclusive and healthy company culture
- Assist with recruitment, coaching and career management
- Plan and execute new studio initiatives and team events.
- Use feedback and metrics to drive studio improvements and performance.
- Support the studio and larger Paradox organization by providing effective administrative and operational services
- Track financial forecasts and costs with studio directors.
- Feed information to accountant and handle information requests from the group.
- Manage expenses and travel logistics.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Streamline information flows together with IT.
- 3+ years of Operations or Office Management experience, including accounting, basic legal, HR and other (small) business administration essentials. Ex-small business owners are also welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication skills
- Ability to build trust and credibility
- Accuracy and diligence
- Passion for people coaching and organizational development
- Cultural fit with creative environment
- Bachelor level of education
- Committed to the needs of the team under changing circumstances
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Scope: Full-time (40 hours)
- Location: Delft, The Netherlands
- Reports to: Studio Director
- Competitive reward package with benefits, including yearly bonus based on Paradox Group performance, pension plan, commute expense reimbursement.
- Good work-life balance.
- A creative, friendly work environment.
- Become part of a focused and agile company with the benefits of large parent organization: knowledge and resource sharing, international company get-togethers.
Since we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace, we highly encourage anyone, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think that you'd be a great addition to our team.
Internship PositionsTriumph Studios offers a select number of students that aspire to become game developers a chance to join the team and gain industry experience first-hand.
- Provide an extensive portfolio, impress us with your work!
- You are a hardcore gamer. People who have worked on game mods or hobby projects have an advantage.
- Internships have a minimum duration of 5 months (you will receive an internship payment)
- Interns must be residents of the EU and be registered as students at a college or university.
- Strategy Game Design Internship: We're looking an intern to join our design team and assist on a variety of design projects; including game and level design. Provide video and documentation of games, levels or mods you designed and built. Good English writing skills and affinity with Triumph's game portfolio (Strategy/RPG) are of importance.
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship: We're looking for a gameplay programmer intern to join our coding team to assist with a number of possible gameplay projects. If you have solid knowledge of (object oriented) programming in C++, please contact us.
- Concept Art / Illustration Internship (Fantasy): We're looking for a 2D art intern to assist with the creation of high detail characters and environment illustrations. You have strong traditional drawing skills including anatomy and color use and have excellent detailing skills. Affinity with fantasy/sci-fi art plus armor and weapons design is a great advantage. Software skills: Photoshop and/or Painter.
- 3D Art Internship: We're looking for 3D character or environment art interns to assist with the development of fantasy themed assets for use in a modern 3D engine. If you have affinity with fantasy/scifi art, have strong modeling skills and know your way around Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, please contact us.
- 3D Animation Internship: We're looking for a 3D animator intern to assist in the animation of characters. If you can showcase fluidly animating character clips, have a base understanding of rigging and know your way around Maya please contact us. Knowledge of medieval combat is a plus.
Want to Join the Triumph? Here's How to Apply: